Great reasons for booking directly through this website
Our commitment to your safe holiday
For us at Cormoran, Villasimius, your well-being and safety come first.
We are working tirelessly to host you in the best possible way, and to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday in safety and with peace of mind.
The Cormoran Hotel & Residence
The Cormoran of Villasimius covers an area of over 4 hectares. The amphitheatre arrangement of the buildings, the extensive grounds and the adjacent beach, reserved for the guests of the property, naturally offer ample natural outdoor spaces and complete privacy.
However, this year, in order to guarantee your maximum safety and peace of mind, we have redesigned the common areas so that they are larger and even more usable, in order to guarantee adequate social distancing in compliance with current regulations.
1. Hygiene and health protection
In accordance with the relevant regulations, we have drawn up strict prevention protocols and implemented the following safety measures:
- Sanitisation of common areas
- Sanitisation of the rooms
- Placing of disinfectant gel dispensers at different locations in the property
- Serological tests for employees at the beginning of the season and regular medical check-ups
- Measurement of personnel body temperatures at the beginning of each shift
- Deployment of the security service at the entrance to the property with temperature measurement
- Temperature measurement for guests at the entrance to the bar and restaurant
2. Organisation of the spaces
We have reorganised spaces to ensure the best possible holiday experience:
- The large spaces outside and inside the restaurant and bar areas in the property have been reorganised and further expanded to ensure you a carefree and safe holiday
- Deckchairs and sunbeds on the beach and umbrellas have been reorganised with up to 20 m² space available
- The entrance to the swimming pool is operational, however, in compliance with the regulations in force, access to the water will be restricted by our staff
The activities of the Mini&Young Club will be carried out exclusively outdoors and in small groups
In line with the current regulations, we have reorganised certain aspects of the restaurant service:
- A reception service is provided at the entrance to the restaurant, i.e. guests will be accompanied to their table by the staff
- Breakfast will take place in “assisted buffet” mode, i.e. served by a waiter
- Each room will have its own assigned table
5. Other services
We would like to inform you that in order to ensure greater safety, we have chosen temporarily not to operate certain services, such as:
- Swimming pool buffet restaurant and bar service
- Pool diving board
- Wellness centre
6. How to get to Sardinia
Register yourself too! We are waiting for you in Villasimius, one of the Sardinian municipalities that has performed screening on the entire population and has not detected any cases.
From 13 June all passengers arriving in Sardinia must register and fill in the questionnaire available exclusively online, on the SUS platform or through the Sardegna Sicura app (registration of passengers arriving in Sardinia)